JAJF WOW! Society
An invitation to join the WOW! Society celebrating 10 YEARS of
treating the families; not the cancer®
We are launching the Jack & Jill Late Stage Cancer Foundation’s WOW! Society: an Investment Society. Individuals, families, foundations, and companies are joining the WOW! Society as Founding Members to commemorate JAJF’s first 10 years. These “Angel” Benefactors are providing essential, planned support to sustain JAJF’s measurable impact the next 10 years and beyond.
Since 2006, as the only organization of its kind nationally, JAJF treats children facing the imminent loss of their young Mom or Dad to cancer to WOW! Experiences®… a timeout together as a family away from their late stage cancer to create positive, cherished, lasting (indispensable) memories… while they can. JAJF is prescribed by Oncologists across the country as part of the treatment protocol. Extraordinary!
WOW! Society Investment Opportunities:
To sponsor, treat or embrace your JAJF families, please email Jennifer Kanter, WOW! Society Director or call (404) 537-5253.
WOW! WOW! Investors:
(one of our first Moms we treated, called their timeout a WOW! WOW!)
– $15,000 Annual investment treats at least ten young families per year
– $75,000 Five year investment treats at least 50 families
– $10,000 Annual investment treats at least seven young families per year
– $50,000 Five year investment treats at least 30 families
– $6,000 Annual investment treats at least four families per year
– $30,000 Five year investment treats at least 20 families
– $3,000 Annual investment treats at least two families per year
– $15,000 Five year investment treats at least 10 families
There is no black hole. Our Benefactors receive and experience the sheer gratitude, joy and relief from their adopted JAJF families. You, as they do, will also see the sweet, uplifting family pictures. You will also receive your own Annual Report (aka your yearly Smile Book—an annual report unlike any other you’ve perused). The smiles say it all. Enjoy the joy you will continue to provide as a Founding Investor/Benefactor. The ROI is measurable (and meaningful).
To sponsor, treat or embrace your JAJF families, email Jennifer Kanter, WOW! Society Director or call (404) 537-5253